Wednesday, April 05, 2006
OH GEEZ WHAT HAVE I DONE :Oi signed myself (and louisa) up for hurdles.
and then the hurdles is like 0.7m. its like half my height? ok less. T_T
sheesh what was i thinking. louisa was freaking out. ahh.
i think i was like saying its ok its ok cos i was in a rush =/
ohoh i cut out zhiyang's picture (and teresa, cos xinyi wanted) from the newspaper today. :D its in my wallet now. <3!
you know that worksheet. the article about qingmingjie right, what i wrote is seriously zhao si. i didnt know what else to write! so i just wrote "wo3 bu2 shi4 fo2 jiao4 de ren2, suo2 yi3 mei2 you3 shen3 me4 kan4 fa3" SO ZHAO SI RIGHT! erps.
haiyo that damien is so um. bigmouth? i mean why tell PW whatever person for?
okok i admit we were wrong lah. T_T but. HAIYO. what can you all do, expel the whole class? O.o
oh the 3 people who said sorry to him.. its very obvious lah. like, who else will do that kind of thing? =/ oops.
and ohman got in trouble today again T_T cos class too noisy. haiyo we are so dead man.
laoheng extended a 10min presentation to become 90min T_T poor peeps.
I CAN'T FIND MY SUPERSTAR MAGAZINE T_T i asked charmaine to buy for me. HOPE SHE CAN BUY FOR ME!!! I NEED THE POSTERRRRR. ZHIYANG!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING NUTS OHNO!
My mind's unweaving/ 6:15 PM